Our Guesthouse in Polokwane Terms & Conditions
- All guests must complete and sign the booking form that contains basic information upon arrival. ( Please bring your ID book with you.)
- Right of admission is strictly reserved by the owners of Marlot Guesthouse to the discretion of all our staff and personnel on duty.
- The owner, managers, representatives and personnel of Marlot Guesthouse will not be held liable or responsible for any injury, loss, death or damage that anyone on the premises may experience due to misconduct, miss or lack of adherence to any above warnings.
- Please note that all our rooms are non-smoking. There are places for smokers available outside the garden and the patio.
- The check-in time is 13:00, and the check-out time is 10:00.
- No visitors are allowed after 21:00.
- No pets are allowed without prior arrangement with the management.
- Children are allowed and welcome BUT only under the direct supervision of their parents.
- No children will be allowed next to the swimming pool without supervision.
Payment & Deposit:
- A Deposit of 50 % is required before arrival to ensure and secure the Booking.
- Full payment of accommodation is required on arrival.
- Please provide proof of payment.
- Payments can be made by cash, EFT, Visa or Master Cards.
- Meals, drinks and all extra services should be settled upon checking out.
- In the event of early departure or no-show, the full amount is to be charged and paid.
- Less than 7 days, forfeit the full deposit;
- From 7 to 14 days, forfeit 50% of the deposit;
- More than 14 days, forfeit 10% of the deposit